Online Video Tutorials Course. Learn at your own pace with videos covering every element of search engine optimisation. How to test & implement the best practices to get optimum ranking results in the shortest timeframe.
Video Tutorials SEO Training – Silver Package
Video Tutorials Course for SEO Training.
Learn how to find the best keywords for your website, establish how achievable top Google rankings for those keywords will be and apply those targeted keywords to your website. Then learn through video tutorials how to build back-links to your site pages, from high quality websites which will propel your website up the rankings until you reach the No. 1 position in Google.
- How Google works and the correct mindset to adopt
- How to carry out Keyword Research
- How to Analyse your Competitors who already rank for those keywords
- How to add those keywords to your website pages
- Using the correct keyword density on your pages
- How to build back-links to your website pages from high quality websites.
Learn the Basics
If you are new to SEO then this is the course for you. We won’t just tell you, we’ll also show you, step by step in a series of video tutorials covering all of the different SEO elements what you need to do in order to carry out professional grade optimization for your website.
In an online video tutorials series we will show you, step by step how to implement everything you need to do to make any website work in search.
This course will also show you how to;
- create an XML Sitemap and how and where to submit it.
- set up a Google Business listing.
- set up Google Analytics so you get meaningful data.
- keyword analysis
- keyword implementation
- monitor your ranking progress.
- avoid a ‘Google Slap’ / ‘Sandbox’
- check that your site is correctly coded.
- test mobile compatibility
- check page load speed
- analyse existing backlink profiles
- create relevant backlinks that drive rankings
- integrate social media accounts, reviews, testimonials, etc.
Everything you need to know to optimise *almost any website and attract new enquiries, email, calls and sales.
Click here for availability
*We say almost as some websites are so badly built, old or otherwise compromised that in some circumstances they are beyond economic optimisation. It can be more cost effective to rebuild the site first so that you are building your future success on a better foundation.